With the latest update to our app, you can create an awesome kahoot in minutes, even on the go! Learn more at kahoot.com/mobile-app
Here’s how you create a quiz in the Kahoot! app:
1) Open the Kahoot! app and tap Create in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
2) Add a title, description and cover image, just like you do on your computer. You can use an image from your camera roll or snap a new one as you’re creating!
3) Choose if you want to keep this kahoot private, make it visible to everyone or share it with your team (for business users only).
4) Tap Add question. Add the question and answer options. Toggle correct and incorrect answers. Change time limit to fit question type.
5) Remember to add images and videos! Check progress against our Question checklist – it’ll hint if something is missing.
6) Check progress against our overall Kahoot checklist – it’ll help you with all the ingredients of a perfect kahoot!
7) Tap Done – and it’s ready!
You can save your work in progress even without logging in to your Kahoot! account. To host your game live or send it as a challenge, you need to log in. Later, if you log in on your computer, you’ll find the game in your Kahoots page.
So, whenever you have a great idea – just pick up your phone and add it to your kahoot. For all quizmasters it means you can surprise your friends with impromptu trivia when you get together. For office superheroes, it gives an ability to create an engaging quiz for your training session or presentation even in the very last minute. For teachers and their students – it makes it even easier to run student-led projects!