10 INTERESTING GARDENING FACTS – WHY & HOW IN GARDENING QUIZ – Plant facts and scientific facts explained.
FACTS AND FUN! GARDENING WHY AND HOWs.
10 Unbelievable facts and Things You Didn’t Know About Your Garden and Plants.
Plants are much smarter than we think and there are much more details about plants we don’t know yet. Certain facts about plants are perplexing! and some are simple, fun, silly, or even mind-boggling. And for those who love gardening, these are really interesting and even useful when it comes to gardening practice.
Here we go! We will quickly learn 10 interesting facts and reasons about gardening and plants and at the end of the video a simple quiz question for my viewers to answer through the comment box.
1. Do you know? Trees are the longest-living organisms on earth.
2. Do you know? Plants have senses and can essentially see, hear, smell, feel, react, and even think. Not just plants.
3. Plants can recognise their siblings, like when you plant multiple plants of same family close to one another, they give them Preferential treatment.
4. Bamboo is the fastest-growing woody plant in the world; it can grow 35 inches in a single day.
5. Do you know: The Bamboo and lucky bamboo are different plants from different families.
6. More than 20 percent of the worlds oxygen is produced in the Amazon Rainforest alone. Now you know why trees are so important for all life on this planet.
7. Caution: All parts of the oleander or kaner plant (botanically Nerium oleander) are actually poisonous.
8. There are many Carnivorous Plants / Insectivorous Plants like the Venus fly trap, Nepenthes or pitcher plant, water wheel plants and many others.
9. Do you Know? There are more microorganisms in one teaspoon of soil than the total number of people on earth.
10. Now a very important science fact and its scientific reason!
Which One of these plants need More exposure to Sunlight?
– Variegated Leaves plant or
– Non- Variegated one? And WHY?
– . Do you know the reason?
Todays BOTANY QUIZ question:
WHICH AMONG THESE YOU CAN USE AS A NATURAL SOAP?
A. Sweet Potato Tubers
B. Tapioca (Cassava Root)
C. Yucca Roots
Please provide your answer by commenting below the video.
#facts, #plantfacts, #interestingfacts, #unbelievablefacts, #scientificfacts,
Free SUBSCRIBE TO Our Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/c/gardentips?sub_confirmation=1
CLICK NOTIFICATION BELL TO “ON” TO RECEIVE UPDATES!
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/gkvk.net/
Our Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/gkvk_in
Our Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/gkvk.in
My Friends Channel – http://youtube.com/terracegarden
Please LIKE and Share your Thoughts and COMMENTS below.
Also please SUBSCRIBE to our channel with Notification Bell “Turned On” to receive notifications on new additions and activity of our channel.
Garden Tips – Gardening Channel in English – http://youtube.com/gardentips
Gardening Tips Hindi – http://youtube.com/gardeningtips
Our Store: http://www.gkvk.store/
CHECK OUR PLAYLISTS: https://www.youtube.com/gardentips/playlists
Join Our WhatsApp Group: https://goo.gl/26UwqF